Does your group (or you) need to raise money? Whether you are a non profit who needs to fundraise to raise money or a school who would like to raise money by fundraising online to eliminate volunteers, there are so many fundraising options available across Canada. However, wouldn’t you prefer to raise money and run a fundraiser with a company that is more local?
Maritime Fundraising only works with companies that have the best track record for high-quality products, customer service, and quality of delivery while guaranteeing speedy delivery to all Provinces we work with: Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Most programs offered will arrive packed and sorted by the seller for easy distribution taking the stress out of the distribution day while others will arrive sorted by flavor for easy distribution.
Why choose Maritime Fundraising Consulting?
- Great customer service
- Online store to reduce and/or eliminate paper forms and handling cash
- Centrally located out of Prince Edward Island
- Free Assemblies or videos to help launch your campaign on your own
- Personalized campaign letters
- Available year round
- Represent Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, and Nova Scotia
What are you fundraising for?
- Playground equipment
- New equipment including jerseys and band instruments
- Books, supplies, classroom needs outside school budget
- Breakfast and healthy snack/lunch programs
- New bus or equipment for your daycare/childcare centre
- Reduce registration costs
- Reduce/eliminate travel costs
- Church renovations
How our fundraisers work:
We, at Maritime Fundraising Consulting, will discuss the best option for your group based on your size, location, and how fast you need to turn the fundraiser around. From there, a Campaign Letter will be created for all participants and everybody in your group will have the same information.
Program(s) best suited for your group are selected and material will arrive in 2-7 business days. Next, distribute one copy to each participant with an order form (unless running online only). Run the campaign for approximately 2 weeks. Orders can be placed using paper or online forms.
If you ran online only, there is nothing to collect or submit, you are done! For groups who ran paper forms, collect the forms and send them in with a pre-paid mailing label.
Delivery for programs take approximately 2-14 days depending on your campaign and location. If your delivery date was not pre-determined, once your orders are received, a delivery date and time will be provided to you. If you need a specific date, let us know before you start so we can ensure you close on time.
Top Tips for a Successful Fundraiser!
- Pick the fundraiser that you believe in. If you, as the organizer do not believe it will be successful, it won’t be.
- Awareness: make sure everyone involved and participating knows why and what the fundraising is for.
- Set a goal! When a goal is set you will be more likely to achieve it.
- Engagement: make sure you are reminding participants of the purpose and keep them excited until the end date.
- Don’t do this alone. If you are a small group, running a campaign alone is fine; however, if you are a larger group you need support – many hands make light work. Especially on collection day and distribution day.
- Celebrate your success with everyone involved.
- Plan Your Next Fundraiser! Many groups do one or more fundraisers each year. When you are planning your first fundraiser, plan your next fundraiser so you give time between campaigns and know what needs to be done when. We can help you along the way!